Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Century Life?
You could be owed £1,000s in Century Life PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Century Life, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were told by Century Life that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Century Life PPI.
Start your Century Life PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Century Life PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Century Life Loan Insurance
- Century Life Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Century Life Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Century Life Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Century Life mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Century Life if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Century Life PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Century Life did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Century Life did not enquire about this.
- Century Life did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Century Life did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Century Life PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Century Life that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Century Life did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Century Life to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Century Life.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.