Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Lombard Bank?
You could be owed £1,000s in Lombard Bank PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Lombard Bank, customers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were told by Lombard Bank that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Lombard Bank PPI.
Start your Lombard Bank PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Lombard Bank PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Lombard Bank Loan Insurance
- Lombard Bank Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Lombard Bank Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Lombard Bank Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Lombard Bank mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Lombard Bank if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Lombard Bank PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Lombard Bank did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Lombard Bank did not enquire about this.
- Lombard Bank did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Lombard Bank did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Lombard Bank PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Lombard Bank that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Lombard Bank did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Lombard Bank to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Lombard Bank.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.