Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Royal London?
You could be owed £1,000s in Royal London PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Royal London, customers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were told by Royal London that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Royal London PPI.
Start your Royal London PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Royal London PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Royal London Loan Insurance
- Royal London Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Royal London Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Royal London Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Royal London mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Royal London if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Royal London PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Royal London did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Royal London did not enquire about this.
- Royal London did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Royal London did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Royal London PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Royal London that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Royal London did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Royal London to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Royal London.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.