Have you ever had an FSAVC with Liverpool Victoria?
You could be owed £1,000s in Liverpool Victoria FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Liverpool Victoria; consumers were misguided about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most customers were informed by Liverpool Victoria that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Liverpool Victoria start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Liverpool Victoria mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Liverpool Victoria may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Liverpool Victoria may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Liverpool Victoria may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Liverpool Victoria may not have made their customers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Liverpool Victoria mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Liverpool Victoria to set-up my FSAVC.
- Liverpool Victoria led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Liverpool Victoria gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't advised by Liverpool Victoria that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Liverpool Victoria to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Liverpool Victoria.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Liverpool Victoria.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.