Have you ever had an FSAVC with Old Mutual?
You could be owed £1,000s in Old Mutual FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Old Mutual; consumers were mislead about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were advised by Old Mutual that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Old Mutual start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Old Mutual mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Old Mutual may not have made their customers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Old Mutual may not have made their consumers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Old Mutual may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Old Mutual may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Old Mutual mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Old Mutual to set-up my FSAVC.
- Old Mutual led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Old Mutual gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't told by Old Mutual that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Old Mutual to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Old Mutual.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Old Mutual.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.