Have you ever had an FSAVC with Woolwich?
You could be owed £1,000s in Woolwich FSAVC compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers have been mis-sold their Free Standing Additional Voluntary Contribution "FSAVC" by Woolwich; consumers were misinformed about their Pension Pot that was running alongside their Occupational Pension Scheme. Most consumers were told by Woolwich that their FSAVC would increase their pension pot when it came to their retirement, unfortunately this was not the case.
If you believe you have been mis-sold your FSAVC from Woolwich start you claim by completing the form opposite. We will also claim an "Added Years Bonus".
Woolwich mis-sold FSAVC with various different Aspects:
- Woolwich may not have made their consumers aware that their FSAVC will not be contributed by their employer.
- Woolwich may not have made their customers aware that they would be choosing the funds for the FSAVC.
- Woolwich may not have made their consumers aware about the chance of purchasing "Added Years".
- Woolwich may not have made their consumers aware that any fees & charges that their FSAVC incurred.
Have Woolwich mis-sold you your FSAVC?
- I didn't ask Woolwich to set-up my FSAVC.
- Woolwich led me to believe that my employer would pay into my FSAVC.
- Woolwich gave me advice that my FSAVC would give me a bigger pension pot upon retirement.
- I wasn't advised by Woolwich that I would be choosing the funds myself and that I was responsible for its performance.
- I felt pressured by Woolwich to take out my FSAVC.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A redress to put you back in the position had you been given the correct advice from Woolwich.
- A redress of the difference if you had the chance to purchase "Added Years" from Woolwich.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.