Have you ever had an Investment with Bradford and Bingley?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if Bradford and Bingley mis-sold you your Investment.
Many customers may have been mis-sold their Investments by Bradford and Bingley, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. Bradford and Bingley may have misinformed customers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of customers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When Bradford and Bingley sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the Bradford and Bingley advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
Bradford and Bingley may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by Bradford and Bingley that was comfortable for them.
- Bradford and Bingley may not have made their consumers were not informed that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- Bradford and Bingley did not make their customers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If consumers had any outstanding credit or debt, Bradford and Bingley should have advised the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have Bradford and Bingley mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask Bradford and Bingley to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by Bradford and Bingley that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not informed by Bradford and Bingley that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that Bradford and Bingley over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from Bradford and Bingley at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where Bradford and Bingley told you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against Bradford and Bingley.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.