Have you ever had an Investment with General Accident?
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation if General Accident mis-sold you your Investment.
Many consumers may have been mis-sold their Investments by General Accident, Investments such as PEPs, ISAs, OEICs, Bonds, UNIT TRUST, PIP & Portfolios. General Accident may have misinformed customers about their Investments that were linked to the Stock Market & a majority of consumers across the UK may have been put into the wrong risk category, putting more of their own money at risk.
When General Accident sell an Investment they have certain rules that their advisor must abide by and if they did not follow these rules then you may be entitled to a claim.
If you feel that the General Accident advisor gave you wrong Financial Advice with your Investment, start you claim by completing the form opposite.
General Accident may have mis-sold their Investments in various different ways:
- Customers may not have been put into the right risk factor by General Accident that was comfortable for them.
- General Accident may not have made their customers were not told that it takes a minimum of 5 years to see a noticeable return.
- General Accident did not make their consumers aware that if they drew an income from their Investment it would put their initial money that they invested at risk.
- If customers had any outstanding credit or debt, General Accident should have told the customer to use the extra money to clear this off first before investing into the Stock Market.
Have General Accident mis-sold you your Investment?
- I didn't ask General Accident to invest my money into the stock market where I would be subject to financial risk.
- I was led to believe by General Accident that I would generate a larger income from this investment.
- I was not told by General Accident that there was a risk of losing money from my investment.
- I feel that General Accident over exaggerated how the Investment would perform compared to how it is performing right now.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- 8% interest plus any other compensation that may be owed for other miss selling factors from General Accident at the point of sale.
- We will compare your current financial position to the position you would have been in had you invested your money in the right area instead of where General Accident advised you to. In the event that you would have been better off we will pursue a claim for the difference against General Accident.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the amount of any compensation.