Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Care Finance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Care Finance Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by Care Finance, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Care Finance did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Care Finance has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Care Finance mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Care Finance if any of the following comments are relevant to you:
- Care Finance did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Care Finance.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Care Finance Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Care Finance)
- I took out several payday loans with Care Finance just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Care Finance, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Care Finance plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Care Finance to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Care Finance to be written off.