Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Payday Loans Now?
You could be owed £1,000s in Payday Loans Now Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by Payday Loans Now, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Payday Loans Now did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Payday Loans Now has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Payday Loans Now mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Payday Loans Now if any of the following statements are relevant to you:
- Payday Loans Now did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Payday Loans Now.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Payday Loans Now Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Payday Loans Now)
- I took out several payday loans with Payday Loans Now just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Payday Loans Now, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Payday Loans Now plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Payday Loans Now to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Payday Loans Now to be written off.