Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Wizz Cash?
You could be owed £1,000s in Wizz Cash Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many consumers were mis-sold their payday loan by Wizz Cash, consumers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Wizz Cash did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Wizz Cash has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Wizz Cash mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Wizz Cash if any of the following reasons for complaint are relevant to you:
- Wizz Cash did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Wizz Cash.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Wizz Cash Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Wizz Cash)
- I took out several payday loans with Wizz Cash just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Wizz Cash, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Wizz Cash plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Wizz Cash to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Wizz Cash to be written off.