Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Cornhill Insurance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Cornhill Insurance PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Cornhill Insurance, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were advised by Cornhill Insurance that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Cornhill Insurance PPI.
Start your Cornhill Insurance PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Cornhill Insurance PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Cornhill Insurance Loan Insurance
- Cornhill Insurance Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Cornhill Insurance Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Cornhill Insurance Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Cornhill Insurance mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Cornhill Insurance if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Cornhill Insurance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Cornhill Insurance did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Cornhill Insurance did not enquire about this.
- Cornhill Insurance did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Cornhill Insurance did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Cornhill Insurance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Cornhill Insurance that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Cornhill Insurance did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Cornhill Insurance to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Cornhill Insurance.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.