Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Hartwell Finance?
You could be owed £1,000s in Hartwell Finance PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Hartwell Finance, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were advised by Hartwell Finance that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be denied if they didn't take out Hartwell Finance PPI.
Start your Hartwell Finance PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Hartwell Finance PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Hartwell Finance Loan Insurance
- Hartwell Finance Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Hartwell Finance Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Hartwell Finance Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Hartwell Finance mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Hartwell Finance if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Hartwell Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Hartwell Finance did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Hartwell Finance did not enquire about this.
- Hartwell Finance did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Hartwell Finance did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Hartwell Finance PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Hartwell Finance that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Hartwell Finance did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Hartwell Finance to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Hartwell Finance.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.