Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Money Tree?
You could be owed £1,000s in Money Tree PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Money Tree, customers were mislead about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were advised by Money Tree that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Money Tree PPI.
Start your Money Tree PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Money Tree PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Money Tree Loan Insurance
- Money Tree Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Money Tree Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Money Tree Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Money Tree mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Money Tree if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Money Tree PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Money Tree did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Money Tree did not enquire about this.
- Money Tree did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Money Tree did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Money Tree PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Money Tree that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Money Tree did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Money Tree to take out PPI.
If any of the above statements are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Money Tree.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.