Have you ever had a loan or credit card with NHI Services?
You could be owed £1,000s in NHI Services PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by NHI Services, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were informed by NHI Services that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be disapproved if they didn't take out NHI Services PPI.
Start your NHI Services PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
NHI Services PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- NHI Services Loan Insurance
- NHI Services Accident and Sickness Insurance
- NHI Services Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- NHI Services Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have NHI Services mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by NHI Services if any of the following is relevant to you:
- NHI Services PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and NHI Services did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and NHI Services did not enquire about this.
- NHI Services did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- NHI Services did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- NHI Services PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by NHI Services that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- NHI Services did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by NHI Services to take out PPI.
If any of the above comments are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from NHI Services.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.