Have you ever had a Payday Loan with Piggybank?
You could be owed £1,000s in Piggybank Payday Loan compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many customers were mis-sold their payday loan by Piggybank, customers were not made aware of all the charges and fees. In some cases Piggybank did not carry out effective checks to confirm that the loan was affordable. Piggybank has a duty of care towards all payday loan applicants and must check their financial background to see if there is any reason the loan would be unaffordable.
Start your payday loan claim today by completing the form opposite.
Did Piggybank mis-sell you your Payday Loan?
You may have been mis-sold your Payday Loan by Piggybank if any of the following comments are relevant to you:
- Piggybank did not make all the charges and fees clear to me.
- I had to borrow from another payday lender to clear my initial payday loan with Piggybank.
- I had to repeatedly roll-over my Piggybank Payday Loan. (This shows you could not originally afford your payday loan with Piggybank)
- I took out several payday loans with Piggybank just to make repayments.
- On repayment of my loan to Piggybank, I could not afford to buy food or pay my bills because the loan was a large portion of my income.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of interest and charges paid to Piggybank plus statutory interest of 8%.
- "Unaffordable" loans from Piggybank to be deleted from your credit records;
- And any existing balance with Piggybank to be written off.