Have you ever had a loan or credit card with Bank of Ireland?
You could be owed £1,000s in Bank of Ireland PPI compensation if you were mis-sold.
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Bank of Ireland, consumers were misguided about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some consumers were advised by Bank of Ireland that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be rejected if they didn't take out Bank of Ireland PPI.
Start your Bank of Ireland PPI claim today by completing the form opposite.
Bank of Ireland PPI was mis-sold with various different products:
- Bank of Ireland Loan Insurance
- Bank of Ireland Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Bank of Ireland Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Bank of Ireland Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Bank of Ireland mis-sold you PPI?
You may have been mis-sold PPI by Bank of Ireland if any of the following is relevant to you:
- Bank of Ireland PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without my knowledge.
- I was not aware that the PPI policy was optional and Bank of Ireland did not inform me of this.
- I had pre-existing PPI cover elsewhere and Bank of Ireland did not enquire about this.
- Bank of Ireland did not fully explain the cost of PPI to me.
- Bank of Ireland did not tell me that part of my PPI may have been paid as commission to the bank/lender/broker.
- Bank of Ireland PPI was added to my loan/credit card/mortgage without them fully explaining why.
- I was led to believe / I was told by Bank of Ireland that if I didn't take PPI my application would be refused.
- Bank of Ireland did not advise me that I could cancel the PPI policy within the cooling off period without penalty.
- I felt pressured by Bank of Ireland to take out PPI.
If any of the above reasons for complaint are relevant, you could be entitled to:
- A full refund of premiums paid from Bank of Ireland.
- A full refund of any interest charged.
- Compensation interest at 8% per annum on the above sums.